Monday, October 24, 2011

Hey everyone, I can't believe I am actually in ethiopia, it's been so fun. I have almost no desire to go back home. I am really going to miss being here. The people are so special! The church service was AMAZING! The people shout out to the Lord when they sing and don't care what people around them think. They are so loud and joyful you almost want to cry. It is so hard to describe I can't find the words. life is so calm and not rushed here that when we go home it will be so much different. I really could move here. The people on our team are so special. This would be half the experience if the team was any different. Our translators, Jonathan and Abraham, and our driver, Zerihun, are amazing too. It would be a whole lot harder without them. The scenery is so beautiful. It's so different compared to home. It's REALLY breathtaking. I don't want to leave!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment